Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hello!

Well, as some of you probably know, college life can be pretty difficult sometimes. Between maintaining a comfortable living situation, getting to class and back, and trying not to die of starvation, sometimes things fall to the backburner. And then they send a repo man to take your internet away.

Not that my existence is solely based on the internet, but obviously my Etsy and blogging life is. Updates are going to be more sporadic because of this, and because my laptop is failing. It takes me forever to do anything, especially when it comes to typing. When I type a sentence there is a couple second delay. It is very aggravating and also worrisome, since I have to wait another three months to get a new one, and my graphic design degree is based around computers.

I am in Pickens, SC right now at my parents house, eating, drinking, swimming, shooting guns, and relaxing before I begin the last phase of my college life. I'm going to cut this short because I am very irritated at my computer right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment