Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

Every time of my favorite bands plays in Charlotte, I always have an 8 AM class the next day. It hasn't stopped me yet! (This isn't a post about clothing, by the way).

Last night my friend Justin and I saw Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros at the Fillmore. It was, in a word, magical! They put on the most wonderful and energetic show I have ever been to.

As I'm sure the majority of my readers probably know who they are, I wont launch into a full blown music review. But, if they ever come into your town, I urge you to go. You will never regret it, even if you have to get up at 6 AM the next day!

They also were selling tambourines, hand painted by the band! A kind person we met on the patio bought some for us:

Justin broke his :(

Anyways, it was super fun and Id go again in a heartbeat. I took some videos on my phone but I'm not going to be THAT PERSON who posts static ridden phone videos.

It was also the first time I danced at a concert.

I got an exciting offer today regarding my shop, but I'm not going to post about it until I know for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment