Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Shop Update For A Rainy Day



I'm happy to announce new additions to my shop! These pieces will be up tonight. Even though the weather is dreary, I managed to get some photos.



Early 90s Late 80s KZK floral crop shirt!



1960s Miss Kalico purple boat neck sweater!

This crazy white shirt from the 60s! I felt like a genie wearing it. I suspect it is handmade because there is no tag and the sewing seems a bit...not manufactured.



My first men's product! An Andhurst plaid shirt from the 70s.



And this lovely late 80s floral dress from Sarin New York.

These will all be posted tonight. I was going to post this pair of shoes I have, but I'm having some trouble letting them go :(

Anyways, I need to get some homework done (who works before play anymore? Seriously) so I'm going to do that before listing these pretties.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment