Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Update Day, Wherein I Realize I am still 12 Years Old

So today was fun and beautiful! After some much needed photos of my new shop pieces, I got to regress back into childhood for a bit! I didn't think I could still do monkey bars, but apparently I can!

I do apologize for the lack of updates lately. I'm going through finals week at school, and it is crazy! Also, my work schedule changed. I now have weekend off but I work both my days off :( Oh well, I do have more hours so hopefully I wont be devastatingly poor anymore.

Anyways, onward to the shop updates!





I have for you here a beautiful 1980s Jane Singer black evening dress. Delicately handwritten on the tag is the name Celia.



For all your hippie needs, I present a 1960s groovy dashiki!





A 1980s does 1940s beautiful, form-fitting dress from ABSOLUTELY!. Unfortunately one of the buttons popped off while I was doing up my shoes (awesome shoes) but it was just the bottom button. I can mend it.





A very pretty 1980s red dress from S.L. Fashions. Its comfortable and makes me feel cute. The trim is really pretty.





This is an incredibly amazing handmade 1980s button up top. I had way too much fun while wearing it today. Hence...



Absolute determination.



HOLY MOLY ME OH MY!



I'M REALLY DOING IT YOU GUYS!

I MADE IT TO THE END!

So, yeah. I can still do monkey bars.

Anyways, I will be updating the shop today. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment