Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Getting Things In Place

Okay, as it may have seemed from the last few posts, I'm not COMPLETELY crazy, just stuck in a rut.

So I did some meditating on the subject, and realized, I'm getting angry for all the wrong reasons! I keep blaming society's standard for how I'm living my life, but no one said I HAVE to live like that. Yeah, I have student loans to pay back, but there are so many ways to begin payments.

Justin and I are working together and making plans for our future. We think we have it figured out, but everyone says that. We have a shell of a plan and are saving up. I don't want to give away too much before anything happens, but I really think we've come up with a plan to make our lives better and to be happier.

I have been putting together my summer vintage collection for the past few weeks, and I am SO excited! I hope to have everything photographed and in the shop by next weekend. It's focused on a juxtaposition between hippy/girly and grungy. I'm stoked about it, for real, and I can't wait to share!

Today we had a homemade brunch! All I have is a blurry Iphone photo, and please excuse the messy table. We live in a VERY tiny place, and have been in the middle of cleaning/purging/rearranging so things are a bit cluttered. The window cleaner was not part of the brunch haha!


I made deviled eggs, bagels with cream cheese, ham, and onions, and prosciutto wrapped mozzarella. We also had blueberries, juice, and a spot of wine in place of mimosas. It was super yummy and a great start to Saturday. After we just laid around until it was time to run errands and clean.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment