Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Losing my mind, maybe?

I am the worst. No, not really, but I don't know why I'm so obsessed with change, starting fresh, blah blah blah. Maybe it stems from a lifetime of constantly moving from state to state and never really being able to keep a town for myself.

What am I getting at here? I feel like making a clean start with this blog, AGAIN!

in 2009 I opened Falling Fruits, my first Etsy shop, which featured my handmade stuff like scarves and hats and some vintage odds and ends. A year or two later I went into the vintage game full-swing and never really looked back. Last year I relaunched under InkFlower Vintage, and now I want to do it again. I want to keep my name but just...start.......over.......

What do I do? Delete old posts? Or should I just announce it? Maybe I'm going crazy (PMS will make a woman cray-cray) but a new phase of my life is beginning and this blog, though recently somewhat neglected, is really important to me, as is my shop. I'm staring at a folded stack of my newest products to put out soon, and wondering if I should just announce a clean start tomorrow when I hopefully have them photographed and ready to go.

Input? Advice? Words of wisdom? Ehrmahgerrd herrlp merrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment