Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Mondays

I swear, no amount of coffee or fresh blueberries will wake me up today. I barely got any sleep last night, and I work from 8 to 4:30. Is it bad that part of me is hoping this supposed thunderstorm knocks out the power at work so I can come home and sleep? I love my job but I'm just sooo tired....The average American workday is brutal. Did you know in Japan, falling asleep on the job is acceptable because it shows how hard you're working, and some Japanese people pretend to sleep so it seems like they're working harder than they really are? Why can't we have that rule?

Anyways, this week, beyond working my 8 hour days, is dedicated to photographing my Summer 2013 Vintage Collection! I'm really excited about it, and I'm hoping to have everything done by the weekend.

I'm also embarking on a "frugal living" sort of project. I don't know if my job is going to end up being seasonal or not, and I don't want to be up the creek without a paddle. I get paid weekly, so I'm experimenting with $100 dollars a week, minus when rent and bills are due. Honestly I don't think it's going to be that hard because I don't have TOO many expenses beyond rent and bills.

Well, I can't lollygag on my blog anymore. I gotta get ready and make myself look pretty. Hard to do when this humidity is making my hair look like a 1980s frizzed-out mullet-perm (I don't have a mullet, just lots of layers).


No comments:

Post a Comment