Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Doggie Date

Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale is amazing. I thought I'd lead off with that.

Anyway, today I had originally planned to clean the apartment with Justin and then take some photos of items for the shop.

I ended up cleaning the apartment with Justin and having his sister and her boyfriend over so our dogs could play together!

It was a lot of fun. We have an Australian Shepherd named Bodhi and they have a Siberian Husky named Seven. Bodhi is three, and Seven isn't even a year old. But she is seriously tough and they hit it off like crazy (except for Bodhi trying to...assert his dominance, to be diplomatic).

Anyways, I've had this shop update planned for a while and it seems like it keeps getting placed on the back burner. However, not for long! I promise that before Christmas, there will be new items in the shop.

For now, here is a photo of a Siberian Husky puppy chasing a full grown Australian Shepherd.


No comments:

Post a Comment