Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm In Nashville!

Yup! I am in Nashville...only for one night, but if all goes well, I will most likely be relocating here.

I have a job interview at The Art Institute of Nashville (I know, I just can't escape AI schools apparently). I flew in this morning and go in at five. I really hope this goes well because I could use a change of scenery.

I had a window seat for the flight, and Nashville Tennessee looks like heaven, at least from above. Land and trees and lakes and everything I love. I feel like I could grow more here, professionally and personally. Also, this was my first time travelling alone to a place where I don't know anyone. Pretty exciting!

Sorry for my lack of posts. I mentioned before that I don't have internet at home right now, but that should change soon. This is a short post but...I just had to update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment